Contact Centre Advisors
At Nottingham Cars, great customer service is of utmost importance - because our customers are so important and we want them to be happy!
Great customer service only comes from dedicated and passionate colleagues who want to help our customers and make a brilliant impression. We currently have positions for contact centre advisors for either afternoon or evening shifts at our new Contact Centre in Wollaton.
Experience in handling calls and enquiries or having a background in customer services is not essential, though enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and enjoy is!
- Manage inbound contact (either via phone or via the app) from our customers, completing their journey request in a friendly and timely manner
- Responding to email and social media enquires as and when required
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction
- Building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, together with the ability to work under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Support members of the team with problems and guide them through to a resolution
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit
- Deal with any issues or queries in a clear and professional manner
- A starting salary of £15,500
- Company benefits including pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction & training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving, dynamic organisation
- 25 days annual leave
- Unlimited free tea & coffee
- Professional but fun environment
We are a 24/7 operation with roles available Monday to Sunday.
Your passion and commitment to learn is more important than experience so if you're excited by this prospect then please apply now.