Vehicle Technicians / Service Mechanics
Nottingham Cars is seeking skilled and experienced vehicle technicians to join our brand new, purpose built workshop in Wollaton, which services a fleet of over 500 vehicles as well the general public.
Would you like the job security of joining an established company which has been in business for over 40 years and focuses heavily on training and promoting staff?
You will work as part of our large workshop team to provide scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance to our fleet of over 500 vehicles. We have a diverse range of fleet vehicles such as: Audi, Skoda, Toyota and Mercedes.
Monday to Friday 9.30am - 6.00pm
Saturdays 9.00am - 2.00pm
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar workshop or repair centre environment
- A relevant vehicle maintenance qualification – at least NVQ Level 2 or upwards, or an equivalent City & Guilds or similar qualification
- Experience with diagnostic fault finding equipment
- An ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Time management and organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Vehicle maintenance, repairs and full servicing
- Fault finding & diagnostic work
- Working to manufacturer repair time guidelines
- Replacing clutches, timing belts and engines
- Advising drivers on repair work carried out
- Basic administration
- Any other duties as required by management
If you're looking for a new challenge and are excited by this prospect, please complete the application form and attach your CV.Enquire Now Apply Now